Thursday, January 24, 2008

Long Hard Day for Teri

It has been a nice day outside here in Southeast Az. today However, we were inside most of the time. I did not get to take a picture of the work but we did make progress. Teri worked hard all day long. She got the cabinet drawers ready. Hoping we can cut the doors next and get them ready to hang. This should look nice when Teri is finished.
Since I had no picture of the kitchen I thought I would share with you the clouds that are rolling east, over the mountains. They are blowing pretty fast. I do not think we will get any preciptation but they may cause us to be a bit cooler tonight. That is ok, we are ready. Got the insulation all in Sunday so we have just been waiting for another cold night. Our new electric blanket died 2 nights ago. We nearly got two weeks out of it. I sent the seller a note but as I expected have not heard anything from him/her as of yet.
Teri is back out here now working on the kitchen so I got to go. Hope everyone has a great Friday. If you see a cabinet maker give him a tip. Those guys earn their money. We know that for a fact. Oh, thanks for the emails. I appreciate the words of encouragement. Never know who is riding along with us til we hear from you. Look for kitchen pictures Friday. Dan






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home