Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Another Productive Day


Teri worked on the finish of the doors to the cabinet today. I had to run back over into town for a part to use to hook the plumbing under the sink to the main drain. We are getting close to finishing the kitchen. Got one more piece to add in under the sink so we can drain the gray water. Should get that done in the morning. Teri was working on the entertainment center when she realized whe is short one foot of trim. That may have stopped that project for a while. May pull the passenger wall in a day or two and get started on that. I think we can do it in a day.
I am not much on politics but kinda looks like the Clintons took a spanking tonight in Wisconsin. I heard a good thing, we will not have to pay income taxes if a certain party is elected, the poor folks. Teri and I certainly fit in that category.
Been checking into a different way to get the internet for last couple days. Some places we stay we just can not get a wifi signal without having to get into the car and heading into a town. I don't like that. I want it all the time. 60 bux per month, after the equipment is purchased with Verizon. We can turn off our home phone. That is 30 dollars. Maybe I can cut my snacks by another 30 dollars. That will let us afford it, especially if we no longer have to pay income tax.
Wanted to head out into the mountains tomorrow but they are calling for rain. Will check with our friends in the morning about what and when we might head out there. That will be photo shoot.
I appreciate the comments and emails that we receive from our readers. I do hope that we paint a positive picture of what we enjoy doing in our retirement years. This is not expensive unless we want to make it that way. We live cheaper on the road than at home really. Now, some days we certainly spend more money on the road. When we move the coach or when we find something that costs that we think we will enjoy. However, most sight seeing is pretty much free. If we stayed in RV parks every night we would certainly be burning some money. RV parks are just not a necessity for us. Teri and I do this while we can because we never know what the future may hold. We may get a president who outlaws having fun, ha.
Thanks for coming by. I promise to get some good photos us soon. I know how much I enjoy photos over some boring guy's ramblings. Will see ya soon. Dan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home