Thursday, February 14, 2008

Valentine's Day

I hope everyone enjoyed today with their "sweety". Teri and I spent our 8th Valentine's Day together. 8 years ago I was here in Arizona for the first time, trying to get Teri to marry me and move back to Missouri with me and Sam. I guess I did something right. She came home with me, we got married, and still enjoy each other very much. We are the best of friends and rarely do anything apart. That is why we can enjoy living in this motorhome together, with Sam. What a lifestyle. I have a lot of trouble figuring out what day it is every morning.
The weather was warm today, back up to 75 again, or close to it. The wind got up though which is normal out here. The weatherman is calling for snow down to 3,000 ft. We are at 3600. Will see if we have andy white stuff in the morning. I still have the windows open at 830 pm so it will have to really cool down in a hurry. We have not used any heat for 2 nights in a row. Good thing as the portable tank is about empty. I will fill it Friday and hope that it takes us through til we leave in 3 weeks.
Here is a link to Donna's blog. She is our friend that we hooked up with over at the full timer's rally. she writes a good blog on her travels and takes some really good pictures. Maybe you would like to ride along with her some. As I run onto interesting blogs I will try to hotlink them in here for you. Donna taught me how.
Remember tomorrow is Friday. The working folks' favorite work day. Enjoy it if you have a job.
Dan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home