Monday, February 4, 2008

And,,,, We Have Progress








Teri worked all day on the new kitchen. She is very detailed oriented. When something is not right, we re do it. I could hear the saw running when I woke up. We finished one of the doors. I can see the excitement in Teri as we begin to see the finished product. We will finish the doors, hang them, and then take everything back off and start the staining process. She has fixed the drawers so no space is wasted. This counter will be here until the coach is no longer needed by us. Our old one looked alright but it was falling down around us. It was built in 1991 by a previous owner. I know this one will never fall down around us.




It was a rough night here. The wind got up and really blew very hard all night long and into this afternoon. I was worried about something blowing into the coach and damaging it more than I was about the coach leaving the ground. It was really warm last night. This afternoon is a different thing. We had to turn the little heater on a little after noon. Cool today.




A little dusting of snow was left on the mountains behind us. I tried to open the door and get a shot of it but it just did not turn out out very good on the camera. Thanks for stopping by. We may have more progress Tuesday. I had planned to help our friends today but Teri grabbed me first. Dan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home