Saturday, November 29, 2008

What a Crowd


Wow, we had over 50 Gregg's and friends today for lunch. Had folks from as far away as Michigan all the way to Lousiana. The photo is of me and my brothers and sisters. I am the oldest at 54. We go all the way down to 36. Most all of our children were here with our grandchildren. I hope everyone had as good of a Thanksgiving as we did.
My youngest brother and his family are staying with Teri and me. They have 2 sets of twins 7 and 8 years old. We have had a time. Rode the scooter and the VW Thursday. That was a lot of fun. The kids loved it about as much as I did.
So, that is what has been going on here since Teri got home Wednesday. We have been really busy around here so I have not been up on the posts. We have a lot of pictures that will help us remember today.
Hope everyone is doing fine. Thanks for checking in on us.
Dan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home