Thursday, October 15, 2009

499 Miles Later

As you can see, we made it here this morning. Stopped at our daughter's last night in Logansport. Had a brief visit with them and hit the road this morning. Arrived in Elkhart around noon. The GMCs are taking over the park here.
I see my friend Nick parked down the lane. He is the Gypsy Journal author. Started down to see him and noticed the van was gone. Hope to catch him later. Wally and I have already hit two rv surplus stores. No bargains to be had. Ho[ping the ones we hit tomorrow will have some real surplus deal. These two we visited today are expensive to purchase from. I found them the same way 3 years ago when Teri and I visited them.





Well, you can see several have arrived. We have several more coming. The ladies are in the kitchen getting our evening meal together. Time for me to visit with friends.
Catch you later,
Dan



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home