Thursday, January 14, 2010

Quartzsite

We are here. Arrived sometime after lunch. Grabbed 3 pics on the way over. check out that jet. He was landing at Sky Harbor as we went by. Traffic was heavy at 10 am in Phoenix but we cruised right through.

Hey, nothing too good for our GMC.
Well, wwe are set up. Don't know if we will run back to town tonight or not. If I do I will take the camera. The town is packed, maybe more so than last year. Rvs are parked everywhere. We started seeing them 5 miles east of town and they were solid all the way in.
About 8 miles out we had to pull over. Sounded like a main hammering. I mean it was getting with it. Stopped and pulled the lid, could find nothing. All gauges were where they should be so I started easing back onto the hiway. Then, it was gone. I have checked and found nothing, yet. May have been the new transmission lines thimping the fan shroud. Will check it closer in a day or so. Looks like a pice of hose I had on one of the lines is gone so that may have been it. Those lines have been a problem ever since I put them on. Wish I had left the old ones on. Got the leaks stopped on the tranny end. Now I see seepiong at the radiator end. What a deal. Also they are touching places under the headers on the block. I will work on that in a day or two.
It is warm here. May have to cut my blue jeans off fore we get out of here.
Check the tracker for our path this morning.
Have a good evening, Friday is almost here. I promise to stay off the roads this weekend.
Dan


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home