Sunday, March 21, 2010

GMC Motorhome Pinewood Derby


After our catered meal tonight we had the GMC Pinewood Derby. Take a look at these things. This is the scoring computer. These folks are serious about these things.

Here are a few of those running tonight.Official max. weight is 16 oz.The finish line.

Was so windy this afternoon that the vendors could not open. the wind finally died at dark. The next three days will be super busy for us, especially Monday and Tuesday. I picked up a protection bra for our coach from one of my friends. I will have some work done on it when we get home then slap it on the front of the coach. I think it will add to the black and silver paint. We will see.
The visiting with friends has just been great. I am telling you these GMC motorhome owners are some of the best people in the world. the people are why Teri and I keep coming to these conventions. The next one is in Sept. in Du Quoin, Il, only 120 miles from our home. I am already looking forward to it and we are not finished here yet.
Thanks for dropping by.
Dan

1 Comments:

At March 22, 2010 at 8:23 AM , Blogger GMF said...

Dan
The races look like fun.
I built a dos based computer timer for my Grandsons Cub Scout derby this year. Then I didn't get to go, but the timer worked out well... Plans were free..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=owmyLzNOl98

A video of it in the demp(no track) stage I made to send my son..
Garry

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home