Saturday, March 20, 2010

And It Rained

Oh yea, it rains in Texas too. Seems like wherever Teri and I have gone this winter, it rains. What is up with that?  Also rained on us the entire trip from Az. to here. Had perfect weather Thursday and Friday. This morning when I got up, 8 am, it was raining and windy. Sitting here now with the heat on in the coach. Am praying for sunshine and heat for Sunday afternoon. We need to get our "store" open and sell parts. I located a congregation about 2 miles from where we are parked so Teri and I will worship there in the morning. Hopefully we will rush home and open up again. Friday afternoon was mostly spent getting everything set up. Made a few sales but had to close at 5 for a meeting.
We had a couple of great technical seminars this morning. I have attended them before but seemed to learn a lot today. Was particularly interested in Dick Patterson's seminar on distributors. Will be making some changes in this area right away. I chatted with him after the seminar. He told me to locate my knock sensor in the front motor mount and drew me a picture. I like pictures. Much better than detailed instructions. Makes a lot of sense when I hear him say why.
Oh yes, tonight is ice cream night again. Maybe with the cooler weather fewer folks will show up. Would be too bad if I had to take some Blue Bell back to the coach with me because we have too much. We will have ice cream again in a couple of nights. Wehn it is all over, someone will have to dispose of any left over cream. Hmmm, wonder who might do such a deed?
Hope all is well with you. Check back later, I might have some pictures of us performing our task, serving the ice cream.
Dan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home