Friday, March 26, 2010

Monroe, La. in a GMC Motorhome

We had a good night's sleep in Alexandria. Got up, showered and headed north on 165 for Monroe. I love our "on demand" water heater. I have to have a hot shower every morning before I can do anything. Dry camping is something we do a lot of so the hot water on demand is just perfect for us.
  Teri had a cache lined up 15 miles up the road, so we stopped. While she was grabbing it I looked up the next one. We grabbed 3 or 4 on our way. Was a hundred miles and we just took our time. Got parked here in Monroe about 11 am.I think this was our first stop, below.

There she goes.

Teri had that one in no time flat.

Here she is with another one.
I love the ones that are close to the road when we are in the GMC. Teri had to wal k a long ways for one this morning as I could not get the coach and car in there and out. In fact, she walked it twice. She came back to the coach and I gave her more clues. The second quarter mile walk was it. She grabbed it right away. It pays to read and re read all of the clues and the notes left by those who were before you.
Tonight we are hitting a local Cajun joint for some real down home crawfish. Can't wait. No doubt there will be pictures. Come on back if you enjoy a good crawdad.
Dan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home