Monday, March 22, 2010

What a Great Monday For GMC Motorhome Owners

Here in Montgomery, Tx. we had the best weather I have seen this Spring. A t-shirt day. We were busy here all day. Teri worked for me this afternoon so I was able to leave the store for an hour to attened a fuel injection seminar. We have a Holley TBI setup on our coach. I want to upgrade to a more modern setup. We can keep the throttle body as it has the correct injectors. I also have a spare throttle body. Will need to order a new harness and the computer. This is going to be neat when I get it all set up. We will be able to read out all kind of stuff, such as mpg, tps setting, map, loop, all sots of things that I find very interesting. Will start saving a few dollars so I can pick this stuff up. Our Holley works ok but it is an old analog setup and things have come a long way since it was produced. We can basically have a "new car" system on our GMC motorhome. That is what I am after.
I have taken a lot of pictures but they are being posted over on the GMC photo site for those who could not attend. Most are not ones that would mean a lot to non GMC folks. We will take off from here in a few days, heading to La. I will have lots of good pictures then.
Thanks for checking on us. We had a good sales day and expect another one tomorrow. If you are a GMC motorhome owner and need parts, just click here. Jim brought a lot of stuff but we have much more in Fremont and they can be shipped out same day of order.
Tomorrow evening we have another catered meal. So far, the ones we have had are the best I have had at a convention. This caterer really knows how to cook his meat.
See you tomorrow.
Dan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home