Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Life Is Good

Just checking in with yall. Things are clicking right a long here. I have the two rear popout windows down at the tinter. Should be done tomorrow and I will reassemble with new gaskets on the glass. Someone had them glued in and they were rattling. No more.
Kinda had a backslide here with the banged up leg and had to get back on the crutches. I hope today is my last day to use them, we will see. Being off my leg and having it wrapped has helped it a lot. It was really bad Sunday morning so if I wanted to get to church services I had to use them. Been on them ever since.
Went back to the doc for update on my lung problem yesterday. The xrays showed my lungs all cleared up. That is nice but I still have a problem. Now I am using an inhaler when I cough or sneeze so I can get my breath back. It is working but what is causing my airway to be restricted? If I am not cured in a week or two it is to the lung doctor I go.
Had hoped to get the interior of the bug done by Saturday's car show but that is not looking good. Being on crutches, with a breathing problem, it is just too hot to be sanding inside the car. Can't be breathing that stuff in. I do a little bit at a time. I might get it done. We will see. I know one thing the inside of that Vdub is going to look really good when we get done. Will look better than it did new.
Teri is cleaning the house so I am trying to stay out of her way. That is hard since I can't hang around outside. We are having company this weekend, my brother, his wife, and the four twins. They are all going to church camp with us Sunday. I am taking the GMC so I can sleep with air conditioning. No roughing it for me.
Hope your week is going good. I'll be back with pictures of the Vdub when I can.
Dan

1 Comments:

At June 17, 2010 at 4:59 AM , Blogger RICK said...

So Dan, looks like VW 1; Dan -0-.

Seems like I remember a broken foot or leg some time ago due to a motorcycle.

Not the same foot I hope.

Hope you are feeling better.

Rick.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home