Saturday, August 13, 2011

Final Day, FMCA


















Well, I hope you can see the pictures. The blogger is all fowled up today and I can not put the information beside the pictures. So, many of the photos will not make sense, like the one of the flat satellite dish selling for 4 grand. I have a picture of Bob Sobritto with Fantastic Vent. He is the "guy" should you need anything from them. I also have a picture of RV Soulutions Glass. They will put in windshields at conventions for basically no labor. A few pictures of Teri geocaching. Some photos of the crowd this morning. One booth was all leather. Thought I was south of the Border til I saw the prices. You name it you can buy it here, even helicopters. Pictures of the crowd, the seminars and one of our great friend, Carol James. She is a real sweetheart. Some paint schemes on buses. Stuff like that.
When we returned to our GMC it was all alone. Everyone had left so you see in the last picture us back out in the holding area so we can get out of here early. I am parked right up against the blacktop so I am hoping someone will let us in if there is a parade of coaches.
Should you have questions about a particular foto, just email me. Even though I had no booth we sold most of our led stock. Had to get an order in last night so we have them for Goshen. Once you see these things you will like them.
Our next stop is Valparasio, Indiana. Should be able to check in with you from there tomorrow night.
Thanks for hanging out with us here. It has been a great FMCA convention.
Dan





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home