Monday, August 8, 2011

FMCA Convention, Madison, Wisconsin

We rolled the last 120 miles this morning and arrived about noon. Was a great drive but the traffic was really heavy, especially when we hit the 90 toll road. I hate tolls. Paid 5 bux to drive 14 miles. What a rip. The last 3 miles in Illinois was free but the road was absolutely terrible.
I have some pictures but can't load them with this computer. Will fire up the Dell tomorrow and put them on. Lots of motor coaches. One will never see this many coaches in one place except at an FMCA gathering. Can't wait for the thing to open. Going to hit those vendors to see the newest stuff.
They have set aside a special parking area for GMC coaches. Its a great spot, very shady, and right next to the shower house and bath rooms. Not a plus for me since I use my own but some folks like the bigger showers.
Had visitors tonight. Our friends Terry and Bob come by for a visit. Was so good to see them.
Well, the weather has been great, rain and cool temps. My favorite combination in August.
Will see you tomorrow. Lots more to come.
Dan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home