Friday, August 12, 2011

Fun Times in Our GMC Motorhome

Got out and about this morning to grab a few pictures. This is the best parking at the entire show. We are tickled to be parked in a special place with like rigs.

This 48 Ford pickup looks like a mini truck beside its owner's rig. Nice toad.

I enjoy looking at the old Blue Birds.

I was in search of some of our friends parked in the forest of boxes. Here is one.

Got to visit with this girl from Washington state. She is alone, with dog, and traveling. She sent in her registration for Goshen this morning. No generator so she must park with the monsters so she can plug her coach in to electric.

Carol and Gordie. they are working parking rigs so they had special parking, close to the main area.

I enjoy seeing a nice looking FMC from time to time. Did not spot his vdub.

A newer Blue Bird.


Lots of stuff for sale. This is a big show. This is an Alfa 1 watt wifi extender. A little expensive but they have rent to pay.

There are 5-6 booths selling Chinese leds.

You can see the blueish tint the lights give off, I hate that 'cool white". Looks blue to me.

More of the same. So wish folks knew that leds have progressed beyond what folks are selling. Our soft whites are built in the USA and are priced right with these imports. The maximum warranty on what is being sold inside is one year. Some have no warranty. We build our lights to last a lifetime that is why we offer the lifetime warranty. Buy them once and be done. Buy the off shores and buy again next year. I am living proof. No telling how many cheap Chinese lights I have blown. Now I have a drawer full of the things that I will never use again. I sell them for 5 bux a pop with no warranty.

Yes, Camping World is here in a big way.

How about one of these babies in a GMC?

This show is huge.

Nice guys, Roadmaster. I tried to buy a part for my towbar, they gave it to me.
 Tried to have an awining installed, 719.00 from a company here doing that. Not for me. I will install one myself. Our material needs replaced and that 719 bux was for just the material and install, 19 footer.

Yea, you can get a loan on a big coach. I often wonder how many of thes folks driving the 200,000 plus motorhomes are making payments.

Well, Tony's car is here but I did not find him.

And, back home for lunch. Teri visited with the head guru of FMCA yesterday. He is very knowlegable of the GMC. He is also approachable. Teri was impressed with his concern about our concerns. We will be talking with him more. She thanked him for the special parking of our coaches. Brad is a paid employee who is a full timer and retired from a State Trooper's career.
So, there you have it in a nut shell. May head out in the car for some sightseeing later today.
Thanks for stopping by.
Dan

1 Comments:

At August 13, 2011 at 10:19 AM , Blogger carl s said...

Your coach is lookin' good! Nice job on the polishing. We'll get to one of those big rallies someday.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home