Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Rolling In

Here is our spot. Life is good. We are right on the lake.

A few coaches from yesterday.

A few more. Today, you can not look anywhere without seeing coaches. I have never seen so many in my life. And, they are still coming.

We now have company. Ken and Marge from over near Lansing, Mi. just pulled in.

From the front. Just look behind us. We were being seen by all that drive in, no more. This place is packed and packing more. We have 3 GMC spots left. I have been on the parking crew not to put anything there except GMC coaches. I am afraid I can not hold them much longer. They have parked these bad boys all around us now. So, if yall are coming, hurry up.
Will catch you later. I got to run.
Dan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home