Thursday, July 28, 2011

Three Cool Dudes

We had a ball. Had Tyler and Rylan spend the night. One needed a pair of shades so we ran to get him a matching pair after I got the GMC greased.

Did the bug then we did the scooter.

It was hot. We ran down to the spring for some fresh water.

All of our grandkids love going with me to get our drinking water.

Had to have a little tree climbing. Then, we headed on back home for lunch and a nap.

Ran the boys home about 4 pm. Teri and I had time for a little geocaching.

We were in Sikeston to see a sick friend. He is in the hospital so why not grab a few before we see him? Well, did I say it was hot. We grabbed one out of four. Will go back on a cooler day to locate the ones we missed. Just too hot to spend over 5 minutes looking.

Here is what is left of the home made peach pie a widow gave us yesterday. She is 93 years old and thinking about us. I like that.
Tried to fire the GMC to move it today. No fuel pressure. I finally found the blown fuse.
Hope you are staying cool. I am doing my best.
Dan

1 Comments:

At August 1, 2011 at 12:10 PM , Blogger carl s said...

Looks like your life is good! That pie looks good too. Mmmm, peach! My favorite kind.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home