Sunday, September 11, 2011

GMC Motorhomes and More Fun

Teri and I jumped out early this morning and headed to church. Look what we found on the way.

Was able to run down my dad's first cousin and sat behind her and her husband in services. I suspect it has been over 40 years since we have seen each other. I enjoy tracking down kinfolk.

As soon as we got back Teri started helping folks with the geocaching again. We have some children at most events. These were already geocachers. I enjoyed watching folks all afternoon with their gps units looking for the 35 or so caches that Teri has hidden on the grounds.

Here are our experts for today's panel. This is always one of my very favorite sessions at the conventions.

Everyone's friend, Ken B. He is one great guy to know. Always willing to help anyone with a need.

Check out some of the coaches.

Friends enjoying friends.

Coaches stacked everywhere.

We had 140 coaches signed up. I think the count tonight is 165. This is great. Lots of locals found out we are here and came to be with us.

Around every corner of this facility we have coaches lined up.

The guy standing up with his back to us always gives me fits. I love Bob Paterson. One nice guy. After I snapped the shot he ran me off.

This looks like original paint and it really shines.



More friends enjoying each other.

Coaches are everywhere.

The more the merrier.

As I have said before, the GMC coach is how most all of us met. Soon we forget the coaches and want to visit with our friends and find out how their families are. I suspect there are few clubs that get along as well as GMC clubs. Life is good.
I am in a hurry as they are serving strawberries. I don't use spell check so there are probably some gramar errors. Overlook them tonight. I don't have time to proof.
Gone,
Dan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home