Friday, September 14, 2007

Alive and Well in Amana, Iowa









We pulled out of Wally's this am, getting fuel, and leaving Omaha about 730. We arrived in Amana @ 1130, 250 miles later. The terrain was much different than I thought it might be. Was rolling hills most of the way across I-80. Teri got a few photos as we traveled. We took a couple as we waited in line to get our coach parked. Don't those coaches look nice? We will get a lot of pictures tomorrow as more coaches arrive. We hooked up with our friend Jim Kanomata. We are helping him with his sales at the rally. If you are a GMCer, and are here, make sure that you stop by to see, Teri, Sam, and me. We promise to greet you with a big Missouri smile. It is good to get here and see our friends that we have not seen in at least 6 months, some a year. It was terribly windy and cold today. Will need some heat tonight. The park cut the water off at 6pm due to freeze warnings. I hope everyone brings jackets. I am sure it will warm back up in a day or two. Need to find a local news network so we can get the weather predictions. Oh, I see Mr. Simpson is possibly in trouble again. Hmmm. I doubt anyone is surprised. Anyway, we got to turn in early. I got to be up and out of here by 730 am. That will be tuff on me, two days in a row. I got up only 20 minutes late this morning so I am getting better. that Pacific time zone has been hard on me. We had been in it since the first of June. Have a good Saturday. If you like seeing nice looking GMC motor coaches, come back Saturday evening. See you then, Dan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home