Thursday, September 13, 2007

On The Road Again

Sam and I are sitting here enjoying each other's company while we watch Nancy Grace. Sam wanted to catch up on today's news. I agreed. Wally has gone to bed. Teri and Sue are out playing cards. We will hit the road early in the morning, heading for the International GMC Rally over in Amana Iowa. We have had a very enjoyable time here in Omaha. Wally and Sue really did a great job showing us around. Tonight Wally said they had a lot more to show us. I told him we will be back and save it for then. They are coming over to the rally next week so we will get to enjoy their company more.
Teri worked most of the day. She washed and got things ready for our departure. I got her car washed up, then we went into Omaha and picked up a few things. Did not take any photos as we were not really in any scenic areas, just traffic. Wally has a flag flying out here and he keeps a light on it all night. When Teri gets back with the camera I am going to see if we can get a shot good enough to put up on the blog. It really looks great flying in tonight's breeze.
We are anxious to get over to the rally. Got lots of friends there that we will get to visit with. Some we have not seen in a year. We will be looking inside the other coaches trying to finalize the look that we want inside our coach. Teri and I plan to totally renovate the interior soon. We have been too busy with other things to take on the inside of our "2nd home". The time is nearing so we must have our ideas come together before we rip everything out.
I will be taking lots of pictures at the rally and some of them may very well find their way to this site. Come on back this weekend and see what we are doing. I know we will be 2 of two of the happiest folks there. There will be lots of smiles. I will be smiling because there is always lots of great ice cream socials. I have not had ice cream in over a week. Trying to hold off so I can really enjoy myself. Thanks for checking on us. Dan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home