Monday, September 10, 2007

Productive Day in Omaha


We woke up to rain this morning. It rained til after noon. Got the car and coach all washed up outside in the rain. Easy to wash when it is raining. Wally then took Teri and me to Walmart and the post office. Teri did a bunch of picture printing while Wally and I looked at "men stuff" and I got some oil to change the coach before we leave here later this week. Wally is a handy guy to know. He can do about anything, really talented. Teri got a couple of fotos of Wally. One while he was making something for me and another of him standing beside his biggest project of the day. Teri is real happy tonite. She has real stainless door panels for her new refrigerator. We have some great friends and are thankful for these folks being in our lives. Sue had to work today so Teri cooked our supper. It was Mexican night in Omaha. Mmmm good. We got some good visiting in today while we worked on stuff. Not sure what we will do tuesday. Wally is off work until Thurs. I think we may run to Sam's Club and Radio Shack. I need to clean the road tar off the coach. Maybe get oil changed, and got to check that oil leaking from the transmission. I hate any kind of leaks. I know that I have got to run a heavier 12 volt wire to the new refrigerator, may get that done. We will see. Thanks for stopping to check on us again. We really appreciate you doing that. Come on back when you have time. I might have some good photos up. Dan




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home