Saturday, September 8, 2007

Omaha, Nebraska

For those following along with us, we are in Omaha now. We arrived at Wally's place sometime around 5 pm today. Over slept again. Was raining. We finally pulled out of the Aberdeen SD Walmart about 11 am in not only rain but tough winds. It was cold. Roads were not good in the rest of SD either. Really rutted up bad. Sure was glad to hit the Iowa line. Not only was the pavement good but the gas prices were lower. Was paying over 3 bux for fuel in SD. I think we did about 380 miles in 6 hours. Stopped for gas once and pulled off at a Walmart. I have been looking for another flight joy stick and every Walmart has been sold out until we stopped at Brookings. I left mine with Teri's dad. He needed it and I knew I could find another one somewhere along the way. I guess the little boogers are popular though but finally got it. We had a very nice visit with Wally and Sue and she had a great supper waiting for us when we arrived. We visited until just a few minutes ago.
Well, no photos tonite. Maybe I can sort through them in a day or two and get some up for you. Thanks for checking on us. Will catch you Sunday. Dan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home