Saturday, December 29, 2007

5th Day on Kitchen

You can see our 5th day of progress on the kitchen. Of course we take out time and don't over work ourselves. I put up a couple fotos of the boss at work. She was busy today. I helped when she called.
We took the coach to the gas station early this morning, 11 am, and filled lp tank. Then we went to a local car/truck wash and cleaned on the motorhome. It was really dirty from the trip through Dallas in the rain. Maybe I can catch a warm day and polish it up before we leave Thursday for the motorhome rally over near Phoenix.
It did warm up into the 50's for a little while today but it was down to 20 last night. Water did not freeze as we put a light bulb, 40 watt, over the water pump. They are calling for the 70's to return next week. I sure do hope they are right. I could have stayed in Missouri and been warmer this past week.
Oh, got the mascerator pumping again today. That was quite a relief. I better close as it is time to vacuum up the coach and then grab a bite to eat. Tomorrow is Sunday so I will need to get in bed a bit earlier tonite.
Thanks for stopping by. Sam says to tell everyone hello. Dan






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home