Sunday, December 30, 2007

New Year's Eve, Eve

If you look close you will see some progress on the kitchen today. Maybe Monday will bring much more. Teri worked on it a little today boxing in some areas. We are trying to maximize space. We plan to use every little pocket. When you live in a 26 ft. motorhome for 4 months, or more, you have to maximize space. I polished on the coach and studied some on the solar system. I want to make sure I have the best solar setup I can have. 300 watts of solar is plenty for us as long as I have everything done right.
I have mentioned that we plan to use portable burners in the kitchen. Here I have included pictures. If we are hooked to electricity we can use electric. If not, we will use propane burners. Electricity can be free at some places.
We hope to get the counter top installed before we head west on Thursday. Also will get the oven set so it does not move. We are not sure on the drawers yet but the kitchen will be functioning again before we leave.
Was a very nice winter day here. Warmed up finally. Supposed to be even warmer tomorrow. I will take advantage of that to finish polishing the coach and do some other things to it that I need to get done.
Hope everyone is gearing up for the new year. Our 3 grandkids stay up and bang pans so we will enjoy that and then go to bed.
Last night I heard a coyote before I went to sleep. This morning Cody was shooting at one out in the front yard.
Thanks for stopping by. Hope to see you one more time this year. Dan






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home