Monday, December 31, 2007

New Year's Eve

Teri and I hope everyone has a good New Year. We pray for all of those traveling on the highways to have a safe trip.
You can see what we got done this morning. Cut the backsplash off of the counter, then cut a foot off of the length, and fitted it to the counter. Things are starting to look good. You can even see that I had to work today. I don't like to brag but I can cut a pretty straight line. My dad would never let me plant the crops as he did not feel I could hold a straight row. I think he should have at least let me have tried it once, ha. I can hold the saw straight on the line so surely I could have held the tractor straight.
We worked til about 1 pm and ran out of parts. We took a ride over to Safford and picked up what we need to finish this project before Thursday when we head west to the motorhome rally. Took some pictures on our way over to Safford as we were coming down out of the mountains. Only one really halfway turned out well enough to post. We were coming down from 4400 feet when Teri shot it. The other picture was taken as we returned with the sun just showing on the top of one of the mountains. As I have said many times the camera just can not show what the human eye can see. Did the best we could today though. Will have some better shots as we head toward Phoenix on Thursday.
Well, tomorrow is a new year. Wish me luck as I must cut the hole for the sink in the counter top. Can not make any mistakes and will only have one shot at it. Thanks for stopping by and we hope to see you next year.
Dan










0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home