Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Crunch, Crunch, Drag

Don't let Teri know I snuck this picture in of the hole I cut in the counter top. She will not like it. I got the pic when she ran inside for something.. We hope to have it done after while. Been at it since we got back from Safford about noon. Our drill had to leave home so we had to rearrange our plans a bit. I am ready to set the sink and glue the top. Waiting for Teri to get back out here. Hoping the drill comes home soon.

A picture from our ride to town this am. If you look at the grass along the road you can see we were moving right along as I snapped the shot of the mountains. No folks live for a 30 mile stretch. Just a few cows looking for a weed to eat.

Have you ever been backing up in your car and hear this terrible cruncing noise? Oh yea, took out a bicycle left behind me this morning. Was lucky Walmart still had new ones just like it.

I got to go. Teri is back. I hope to have a pic of sink installed before I go to bed. Also, if you would like valuable information on installing a solar system on your rv, give me a hollar, via email and I will send it to you. Dan



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home