Tuesday, January 1, 2008

New Year's Day


We hope everyone had a great day today and got to spend some quality time together. As you can see, we were right here together doing what we have been doing for several days now. Teri felt we needed to paint today instead of mounting the countertop and sink. So, that's what we did. Now, seems that we must make an early morning run back to town for more supplies. Another 90 mile trip. This before we can begin any work. Oh boy. I don't look forward to rising early but I guess I can do it. We must get this counter top and sink mounted Wednesday as we are leaving Thursday morning. We don't want to be working on this while we travel or when we get there. I think we can get it done before church tomorrow night. Teri is detail oriented. I am sloppy. It is a good thing that she is in charge of this project. This is slow work.
I have a solar system on the motorhome that lets us go for days without hooking to any outside electric. I learned to wire this up from a friend, Bob, that I met on the internet. He has written a real paper on hooking solar up to an rv and doing it right. Most solar systems on rvs are not wired for maximum gain. Should any of you rver s want a copy of this write up by Bob, just drop me a note to gregg_dan at hotmail.com and I will sent an attachment to your email address. It is long but very detailed. It is written so that anyone can understand how to do this. It is not technical. Get the most for your money when you install it and do it only once. I did mine twice to get it right.
Have a good evening. Hope everyone is warm back east. Looks like it might be getting chilly there. We are having a heat wave tonite. It is 37 degrees here at 940 pm. Usually it is down around 20 by now. Thanks again for dropping by. We love visitors. Dan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home