Sunday, January 27, 2008

Rainy Day In Arizona

Here is where I get lp for the heat. It is so much easier to take a bottle in the car than to move the coach. That little connection I made in the gas line is worth all the 5 minutes that it took. Thanks Steve for locating me a great deal on that. I am wondering if the bottle leaks. We used the furnace very little this week, mostly the catalytic heater and used the same amount of gas as the week before. It ran out last night but it was really warm and we did not need it. I can turn a valve and use the tank in the coach if I need to. It still has over 3/4 of a tank in it. Its about a 5 mile drive to Franklin to get the lp. Only place for 40 miles so I have to pay high price for it. Since it was raining I was real nice to the lady attendant. She did not have to come out and fill our tank in the rain if she did not want to. Heat is costing me 25 bux a week. I am leaving the valve turned off til we need heat just in case it leaks. Can't complain as it is a borrowed tank from our son in law.
We are getting some rain today. Mostly a sprinkle but for the folks here, they call it rain. Nothing like a good old Missouri rain.
Teri over worked herself yesterday and was not able to attend church with me this morning. Just Stasha and 2 grandkids and me. Teri will go tonite though. The church is coming to our rescue. We need some clamps to hold some wood while we make the doors for the cabinet. They are bringing us some tonite to use this week. We will return them to the folks Wed nite. I think I mentioned yesterday that we are working on the doors. We should have them on this week and I will have pictures. We will have to stain them. A wall in the coach, across from the couch, is going to become wood too. It will look nice, matching the floors and kitchen counter. With a little luck we can get both of these tasks finished this week. Today we are not working, just resting.
I get emails from readers and appreciate every one of them. Folks, if you think that you can not afford to travel and are waiting, don't wait too long. We never know what will come our way. We might be prevented from traveling, for one reason or another. We travel as inexpensively as possible, no rv parks, and we stay put for a while once we arrive. In March we will be doing some traveling and make our way to Santa Rosa. We will drive straight back to Missouri from there, sometime during the 2nd week of April. I suspect we will take our time and see the sights, maybe a week or ten days. I want to cross Nevada on Hiway 50, over to I-70 and then the back roads to home. Will stay in free campgrounds along the way.
Thanks for stopping. If you have any questions just email them to us. gregg_dan at hotmail.com See you later in the week. Dan




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home