Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Down The Mountain

Down the mountain we went this evening. We had more friends stop by this afternoon and we all went into town for supper. Was great to visit with them. They are from Canada. Can not always get to visit much at a rally. Was great that our friends stopped by Bert and Fay's and we got to visit with them more one on one.
We got up late this morning. Bert and Fay were already working on the telephone line that I ripped apart last night with the internet antenna on the coach roof. took a while and some tree hugging but we got it. No pictures of that. I kept the camera in my pocket because I did not want the nickname of "tree hugger".
While Fay, Bert, and I were working on that Teri was fixing our breakfast. She brought it down to us. Was good.
Well, not too much here tonight. Sam and Teri are sleeping and I am fixing to hit the sack myself. We did not get everything done for our trip so we will finish that up tomorrow and plan to leave Wednesday. No time schedule so not a big deal. We are going to have the Vibe packed trying to take things we need home with us. We should have pictures along the way and I will try to post while Teri drives.
Hope everyone had a good day. Oh, just read on the forum where one of our group broke down and was towed to Eureka. Wish we had known they were here. We could have taken them to supper with us. Well, I am hitting the sack. Dan



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home