Friday, April 4, 2008

Bargain Day

We were busy again today. People making their last day purchases. We moved a lot of merchandise. the first picture is of Jim making another deal.
Here is one of the hardest working guys at every rally. This week Ken shuttled folks back and forth from campground to venor's area and the main building.






Folks stopping by this afternoon to look at the parts.




My little buddy was a hit all week. Folks seemed to love Sam and she loved them showing her attention. I may have told this already but earlier in the week Teri found her down the street at the hotdog stand begging for dogs. Not only did Sam get in trouble but I had some explaining to do myself.



The white coach belongs to Bill Hubler. Has a diesel and the ton truck front end. He was leaving when I took this shot. He is one nice guy. I was so glad to get to finally meet him. He is sharp on mechanical stuff. Owns a cropdusting service. Can't wait to see him and visit again.

These three were doing some real wheeling and dealing this afternoon. I stayed out of that deal.
Was a great week. We are going to close down in a few minutes and Jim is taking us out for supper. Hope everyone had a good time. If I can get more pics I will put them up later. Tonight is ice cream night again so I will be up there for a while.
Dan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home