Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Some of My Friends

Terry Taylor, N6NOM, hard at work this morning.
Here is Teri washing our clothes this evening. She did not know I got this shot while she read her book.




One of our new friends. This is the lady that pushes Mac Mc Neal and takes care of him when he needs it. Very nice couple. Am so glad we have gotten aquainted.

The dash that Mac Mc Neal and Jim Bounds have been working on. Just about finished.






Here is Andy. He is very knowlegable and quite funny. We met him last year in Oregon.


This fella got the talk on my bug cleaning method today, dryer sheets and warm water. We had a good visit about several things as he worked.


























Take a look at the top of Bob's white coach. There is a cube sitting up there. His satellite tv antenna. I need to see it demonstrated when he has time.




Our friend Randy. This is a real nice guy. We have known him for a couple years now. He and his dad, Joe, know their stuff. Always pleasant to visit with them.




As I have always said, there is a story behind each coach. Real people with real stories. I love listening to folks tell me about what is important to them. I lear so much more about life by just listening. My dad tried to teach me this when I was a kid but it just never sank in until I was about 45 years old. Great people have great stories. We have about 500 great folks right here and I am trying to meet them all.

Teri did a great job on "our" talk this morning. Thanks so much for the encouraging words.

Thanks for taking a little of your time to stop by, I must run now. It is strawberry shortcake tonight.

Dan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home