Friday, April 4, 2008

Just a Few Shots

This is us as we travel. I think the two vehicles look pretty good hooked together. Teri worries that we look like the Clampets going down the road. I don't know why she thinks that. Says we are too long. Both vehicles together are not as long as some new coaches at 45 feet. Anyway, they sure drive great hooked together. Jim's guys did one fine job when they worked on the steering. I feel it probably drives better now than it did when new. If you own a GMC coach and need work, try to get to Jim Kanomata's shop if you can. They do great work.


Just visiting with friends late this afternoon. We sure had a lot of nice folks visit our tables.






All of our GMC friends, on the net, know of this fella. It is Steve Ferguson. He is one of the nicest coach owners we know. He and his wife, Nancy, are just a great couple. It is always great to visit with them. Steve is very accomodating and is always looking out for his GMC friend's best interest. It is an honor to count him a friend. That smile says it all.
Once again, thanks for visiting the convention, thru the blog, and riding along with us. I wish I could have gotten more pictures to share with everyone but we were very busy at this convention. Jim and his guys are going to be swamped with work for the next week or ten days. Many of the folks here are taking advantage of being so close to one of the best shops. I wish Teri and I could go back and help them at the shop but we must get home. My secretary told me our grass is deep. I must get it cut before the city does it for me.
So, hang in here with us as we travel away from the convention site. I think we will have lots of good pictures as we travel. Now that we have mobile internet we can put up fotos as we travel.
See you in a day or so.
Dan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home