Friday, August 29, 2008

Berry Heaven

Take a look at the gorge. It was a clear afternoon and I grabbed this shot. It does not look real but it is. As they say, pretty as a picture. This is the most beautiful place I know during the summer time. I hope everyone can visit here at least once, during the summer months.


Well, here is the lowest I have seen fuel. This was today's price. Over 40 cents cheaper than it was 2 1/2 weeks ago. It took forever for it to get below 4 bux and stay there. I hear it is 30 or 40 cents cheaper than this back home.


What am I going to do? Do you think a guy could get sick eating blackberries? This is 30 minutes of picking and I never even left the front yard. This is rediculous. The berries seem to just jump into my containers. The bad thing is that I am here all alone. Sharon and Allen are gone for the weekend. Maybe I will take some with me to the car show in the morning and see if I can pass them out. I don't know if folks would even take them. I mean, there are so many blackberries here. I know one could never sell them. They may all be gone by morning though. Sam has her eyes on them too. That is a pretty good sized picture full of berries. I may just go to town and get some ice cream and founder myself before bedtime.
Hope everyone had a good week. We got the car show grounds all set up this morning. I ran over to Vancouver and installed a horn, two guages and sending units, and started working on installing blinkers. Will finish that up next trip. Had to get back and check on Sam. I left her here to rest today. She has traveled too much and is having trouble with her back legs.
That's all I know tonight. Think about me as I devour these big ole juicy berries.
Dan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home