Saturday, August 30, 2008

Car Show @ Museum

I should have known better than to buy a pink camera. I got 4 pictures with it today and it crashed. Oh, I was so mad. Over 120 cars in the show and I had 4 pictures. Oh well, I am sharing them with you. After I finished parking all the cars, and spectator's cars I left. That was at 2 pm. I started at 10 am and was a tired puppy. At 3 pm I decided to head for a Radio Shack store in Vancouver. They were very nice and replaced my old new camera with another pink one just like it. Hope it lasts a bit longer than the other one did.
Look at this pickup, it is sweet.



These cars drove themselves here, were not trailered. They were nice.

If you look close, there are 2 Cobras in this picture. They are real ones, no kits or look alikes.
I would try to guess the years of the cars as I parked them then ask the owner. I was almost right on the money every time or one year off. I was kinda proud of myself. there was a purple English Ford. I said '59, was a 58. Most of the folks did not even know what it was, much less the year.



Now, If I had all authority, this 51 Ford hardtop would have taken the top winner of the show. It is a very nice hotrod. No dollars spared here. I took a long time parking him. Great ride. I can not tell you in words how this car looked. It is rare to see a 51 Ford hardtop. This fella had a big smile on his face. I know why.
Well, there you have it. those are the only fruits of my labor today. I lasted 4 hours after the show started and was there almost an hour before that. Hope you enjoy the 4 pictures.
Oh, I broke down this evening and bought a box of ice cream to go with some blackberries tonight. I must get those berries eaten. Ice cream will cause them to slide down so smoothly. Yum. I just made myself hungry and am heading for the fridge now. Check back Sunday night, I may have some really good photos. Pray for my camera.
Dan


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home