Monday, December 1, 2008

Thanksgiving Pictures

We hope everyone had a good Thanksgiving. As you can see we have a lot to be thankful for around here. My brother, from La., came and his family stayed with Teri and I. 2 sets of twins, can you tell? These are the two oldest.


Here is Teri getting the turkey all ready Thursday morning.
Sitting down to a great meal.







Some after lunch activity. The boys loved riding the scooter. I kinda enjoyed it myself.






4 twins.


4 twins plus 2 cousins from Michigan.







Our daughter, granddaughter, and one of the twins as they look for a nice xmas tree.







Our daughter and family Saturday at our family gathering. I believe the total count was 51. Check out that tatoo on the sleeping grandson.





We all had a great time. Good visiting with family at other than a funeral. All but my youngest sister and brother live in this area. Teri wanted to gather us all together now because she knew we could not do it at xmas. Everyone will have their own family plans and we plan to head west shortly after.
I took Teri to Cape Girardeau for her preop check. Everything checked out so whe will have her shoulder surgery Thursday. Please keep her in your prayers. I will be the caregiver so maybe you should pray for me to, ha.
Thanks for dropping by. Won't be long til we hit the road again. See you soon.
Dan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home