Friday, February 20, 2009

2 Days Travel

As we were passing through Safford, yesterday, there was a small car show happening at the Napa Store. Of course we turned around and got a few pictures.
This old Ford even has a small block Ford engine. Hard to believe as most of them have been outfitted wiuth GM 350's.





















hmmm, I see a GMC motorhome back there.




















This morning Rob fixed Teri and I a very nice breakfast. I opened my mouth and told him 830am would be good time. Oh boy, was it ever hard to rise and shine and be ready to eat at that time but I did make it. Even had time to retighten my header bolts while Rob put the finishing touches on the meal.
Then Rob took Teri and me over to the Casa Grand ruins. What a good morning. We sure enjoyed the ruins.












































































What a friend. Teri and I really enjoy Rob's company. We hope to see him again later this year up in Idaho. He ain't a bad cook either.
We left Rob about 1030 and headed over to Gila Bend. Arrived about 1 pm.
Hey, check our tracking if you have not already. Set the time backwards and you can see our entire ride from yesterday morning until we arrived here at the campground. We will be here until at least Sunday so there will be no movement of the "little red car". I plan to change that display. If you have any problems with the tracking just hollar at me and I will help you out. It is a very user friendly page and you can not mess it up. So, play around with the maps. If you go to the satellite view you can see the campground here where we are staying now.
Hope yall enjoyed the drive over as much as I did. Had Teri running the camera, the laptop, and reading a book. She was busy but did a very good job for me.
Well, out and about. Time to visit my GMC friends. Teri is fixing chicken and dumplins for our get together meal tonight.
Dan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home