Sunday, March 22, 2009

GMCMI

GMC Motorhomes International. This is where we are, at a National Convention of the GMC coaches. We have just been too busy to take a lot of pictures but I will get some. Teri and I attended a local congregation this morning and as soon as we got back I went right to work helping Jim. We have been busy with lots of folks coming by to see and buy the goods. Look at the line of coaches. Just a few of the ones here. All look very similar since we all own GMC coaches that were built by GM back in the 70s. So many friends. Most we have not see in a year.
The little Smart car came in being towed all 4 down by Jim Bounds. That pretty much answers any questions about whether or not they can be towed. This car belongs to Nelson.


This is about as close as I wanted to get to George Jones, on stage. They had a big country concert here yesterday and it was free to us.


I addition to the Possum there was Clint Black, Lee Greenwood, Aaron Tippen, and others. Pretty good show for free.


Thats about it from here tonight. Thanks for checking in on us. Both of us have been busy and enjoying our visits with old friends. Check back later for updates.
Dan




3 Comments:

At March 22, 2009 at 8:18 PM , Blogger Kerry Tandy said...

Thanks for4 the pictures and the captions. I guess all we qare going to get from the Rally is going to have to come you.

Keep up the Good Work, and Thanks again.

Kerry

 
At March 27, 2009 at 2:19 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice work, Dan.

 
At March 27, 2009 at 2:23 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good job, there, Dan. I wanted to let you know I had lunch at the Hickory Log last week. Everything in your hometown is fine. And on Feb 5, I bought aviation fuel at the Dothan airport.

I remember my Palm Beach. Under the sofa I had spare everything, plus an aircompressor. I had an axle, air bag, old ignition (I had upgraded to one of the aftermarket ignitions which I forget now), timing chain, and whatever else.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home