Monday, March 23, 2009

Today, Television

Oh yea. We made the not only the front page of the Dothan Eagle but today we were on the Channel 18 10 pm news. These folks are glad to have us in their area. I know why. We spend money wherever we go. This is a great community. I hope that Teri and I get a chance to really take a day and just enjoy our surroundings. the weather has been great. We worked hard around here today. Tonight we ate at Ryan's in town. The food was great.
Hope everyone is doing ok this week. We hope to be home sometime next week.
Check back with us when you get time.
Dan

1 Comments:

At March 24, 2009 at 6:14 AM , Blogger the world around us said...

Maybe I should do an article on the GMC motorhome rally but I think it would be a little far for me to travel right now, besides my MH is still buried in the snow bank.
wilf

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home