Thursday, May 7, 2009

Not The Starter

This morning I got up and snatched the starter off and carried it for a test. Nothing wrong with it. Teri and I crawled under the coach and put it back on. Pulled the battery out and carried it for a test. Not the battery. I like this. Cleaned the posts and vrooom. Cheap fix. Should have done that first. Oh well, Teri and I had some real quality time under the coach so not all that bad. Life is good again.
I thought I would share a few photos I took today. Lots of pretty GMC coaches here in Lexington.


GMC coaches as far as you can see, nice.


Check out this Class A for horses. Now these guys live a great life. This is an actual horse hauler. The tree blocks the back windows but they are verticle bars so the horses get plenty of air while traveling. If it gets cold they close the glas and turn on the heat. What a life.



Check out the slides on this horse fifth wheel trailer. These folks here love their horses.



Ok, got to go. Thursday night. GMC Eastern States club has a lot going on. Thanks for checking on us. Teri and I have been all over the place in the bug. Check the tracker, WD0AFQ-1
Dan





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home