Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Great Day for a Ride

Update on the tracker.
I have the bug working. Type in WD0AFQ-1. That is a zero. I must have an antenna problem with the GMC tracker. Sorry about that.

I hope you got to ride a litte ways with us today. The tracker left us out on the highway. I got to reprogram that thing before I hit the sack tonight.
Great day. Truck traffic was very heavy on I-40. We made 250 miles in 4 hours. Landed in Burns, Tn about 130 pm. Roger and Donna have treated us really well. They have a very nice place out here in the hills.
We will roll about 9 am and go til we hit Bean Station. That's about another 250 miles.
Roger and Donna took us out for supper and sight seeing. What a time we had. Teri and I left the camera in the GMC. We really wish we could share some of our sights with you but just can not do it. Will have some pictures in the days to come.
Sorry so short but I need to get some things before I hit the sack. Roger refuses to let me back out into the coach. I am going to sneak out shortly while he is talking to Teri.
Hope everyone is doing ok. Follow along if you can.
Dan

1 Comments:

At April 30, 2009 at 5:13 AM , Blogger Father Time said...

And he did sneak out without me even hearing him get up and leave. Enjoyed talking with Teri, though. Maybe I ought to wake him up at 7 this morn.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home