Thursday, October 22, 2009

GMC Motorhome and Rain

Yep, burned out headlight on low beam. That is a new headlight bulb too. Teri and I were getting to roll Monday morning. This is what sun up looks like. I rarely see it but saw it Monday.
As mentioned before, these units are everywhere in and around Elkhart. What a life.


Here is where we left the bug. The last picture of the yellow paint. Can't wait to see it with new skin.



Larry and Karen run this rv painting shop in Topeka, In. You have to be going here to find it. Won't just pass through Topeka. Teri wants me to see if they will paint the Mustang. I might.



Here I am heading to work. Teri has been taking me each morning. Where we are working right now is 17 miles from the house. I catch a ride home with others. When we get closer to home I will probably take the Mustang. I miss the vdub already.



I will get more pictures of work later. I haven't wanted to carry the camera with me all day, with no vehicle to keep it in. It might fall out of my pocket. I have very bad luck with digital cameras. Right now I am waiting for a 50 dollar bargain on a digital camera. No more 100 plus dolars for a camera for me.
So, wonder what the title has to do with this post. Nothing. We worked til 930 pm last night trying to beat the rain. Even though it has not rained here it is very wet. The trees have water dripping off of them an it is wet where the cotton is. No work during wet cotton. If it does not rain then we might work Saturday. The weather channel has us covered up in rain but it is just not happening, yet anyway.
I just wanted to share a few pictures with you this morning. Nothing outstanding, just sharing. I have to get busy getting the GMC motorhome ready for our next trip. Need to check all flids and change oil. Also needs greased. One good hour and we are ready to roll again. Came in on an empty tank of fuel so I do need to go get it filled up befor fuel gets too much higher. Seems every time Teri and I leave it goes up at least a quarter while we are traveling. We plan to head to Quartzsite, Az. about the first of the year. Hoping the fuel is not too expensive then. That is at least 1800 miles, one way.
So, there it is. Hope everyone's week is a good one. Teri and I really enjoyed our friends this past weekend in Elkhart, In. Was a great rally that was put on by Eastern States.
Dan





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home