Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Still Here







Wow, it has been a week since I was over here. I will tell you that we have been picking cotton. Today is my first day off in over a week. We are down to 50 acres and it is not quite ready yet. I think Thursday we will finish up. I will be back to my busy schedule then and will get more updates going. I have a very busy schedule when not working. Very organized also. I get up around 10 am, check my emails and the GMC net. Grab a shower and a cup of coffee. By noon I am ready to go. Have the afternoon to get stuff done around here, mostly tinkering on the motorhome. It gets dark early since we have gone back to normal CST. About 5pm I come on in and catch the local news, on tv and make sure the market did not crash. Then down to serious buisness. Get busy online. That's when I have just a few minutes to upate the blog. If I miss my "window" of time then I have to wait fror another day. My schedule is so full.



It has been three weeks since we left the vdub at the painter's in north Indiana. I did get some pictures Friday from a friend that stopped by to check on it. Will upload those in a minute.



On to more important information now.



13 years ago today our oldest grandchild came into this world. She is a beautiful little lady, inside and out. Kelsey Barlow. She lives in Duncan, Az. I can't wait to get back out there to see her as a teenager. Happy Birthday Kelsey.
Ok, got the pics of the bug up there. Now you know what we know. I am hoping a week or so it will be done. At least before bad weather hits. It is way up in Topeka, In. It gets cold up there as Santa lives around there some place.
Well, that is about it from the Gregg home today. We have a gospel meeting going on this week with Tyler Young from Texas. He is a good speaker and is educating us on what we should pay attention to when our kids and grandkids are watching movies and using the texting features of the cell phones. Also, the music that they listen to is to be monitored. Very informing. I am glad we have him here this week.
That's it.
Dan


1 Comments:

At November 12, 2009 at 6:38 PM , Blogger carl s said...

The bug is looking good! Can't wait to see the finished product.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home