Wednesday, January 20, 2010

So Far, So Good

It is a little windy tonight but not bad. They say we will get more rain tonight. I hope it stops before daylight. I have too much to do outside. Trying to take in all I can while we are here. This is a real neat place to be in the winter. I realize it is not for everybody, but I really enjoy it here. I even found free water here tonight. Its not like I was over paying at 5 cents a gallon. If we were registered with the feds we would get water but that is 40 bux. We did that last year but I think we can get by without signing up this time. That is a good bit of gasoline money on our way out of here in my way of thinking.
We had a lot of GMC motorhomes show up today. There is a western States gathering at Rice Ranch. I spent about an hour there tonight around their campfire. Was a good visit with Frank, Kirk, and some of the others. I will go back tomorrow. There are several Jetsetters there also. Sometime this week the Jetsetters have a rally here also. Should be more GMC coaches pulling in any day now.
I am praying for no flood here. I don't know what the desert looks like when it floods and I really don't want to know. If it rains during the daylight hours I think Teri and I will run over to the California side of the river to do a little sight seeing.
Hope everyone is having a good week. I don't think I have to tell you that I am having a good week. I just love Arizona in the winter.
Dan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home