Friday, March 26, 2010

Friday Night Crawfish in Monroe, La.

Need I say more? Look at these little gems. Mouthwatering just looking at this picture and I am full.Do you know this lady? She was tearing them up. Looked like love at first bite for Teri. She really snapped those tails and did away with some meat. Little Katie was giving her instructions.

Now, Chris is a crawfish eating champion. He goes after these things like they were ice cream. I bet he ate at least a pound all by himself. Between Chris, Matt, and Teri they tore up 7 lbs.

The place was packed.
Prices fluctuate so they price them nitely. Kinda like gasoline. I have been eating these things for over 12 years now. Pretty good meat. I like them much better than shrimp.
Ok, nuff said. Have a great weekend. We are taking the 4 twins geocaching.
Dan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home