Saturday, March 13, 2010

Getting Everything Ready

Here is a neat feature for motohome folks. See the tank? That saves us from having to move the GMC to get propane.
We put this little gadget on a couple of winters back. It sure is handy. You can see where I have the propane tank tapped in. On top is a connection should you wish to hook up a bbq grille or something. Can put gas in or take it out. Once installed it stays here.This is another neat feature for the black tank. Lets us spray water in to dislodge stuff and pump it out with the macerator pump. You could do the same thing by spraying water into the toilet but this is permanent and no messing with once it is installed. Just run the pump til you get clear water. 

This is command central. I had to rig up a cb antenna today so we can stay in touch with our friends as we travel. I don't like the cb due to the vulgarity but sometimes it does come in handy. I figure this will be the first time we have used it since I put it in back in 04.
On left is a 2 meter/440 ham rig and on top is my 160-10 meter radio. We have communication when we travel.
I am still having some problems with the new format I am using to post the pictures. They jump around and I can not tell where they might show up. I will get it though. Just practice.
We tested all of the 10 tire sensors, put the brackets on the car, and Teri has the inside ready to travel. The black tank has been cleaned and we have fresh water. Just waiting on the call. Am thinking Monday morning we will cut a trail from here. We are excited as we are seeing new territory. Running I-10 and getting off on 290. There is an ice cream factory on our route. Will be sure to get pictures of me devouring some of the Blue Bell stuff.
Make sure you ride along with us. Click here to become one of our passengers. Have a birthday supper to attend tonight. Will get to tell our friends @ church goodbye again tomorrow.
See you on the road.
Dan

1 Comments:

At March 13, 2010 at 6:18 PM , Blogger carl s said...

Oooooo, ice cream factory!!! We've been to two. Tillamook in Oregon, and Ben & Jerry's in Vermont. Good times!!1

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home