Friday, March 12, 2010

Ready to roll

Check out the old house. Someone lives in it too. Looks like an adobe build to me. Lots of old structures out here.

What is going on here. Something has Caleb's attention.


Al and Anne had us over for elk tonight. That is my favorite meat. She gave us a bunch of it to take home with us. Got our freezer full.Everyone is watching the little vacuum run. It is a little robot and Anne turned it on for the boys to watch after supper.We are about ready to travel. I finished all of the little chores today on the GMC. I test drove it yesterday. The speedo is working again and my transmission is not running hot anymore. I think we are good to go. I have pured a gallon of water in this thing. I hope it is full now or I will have to stop and buy a gallon of antifreeze. I had just changed it in the old engine. Kinda aggrivating.
I am thinking Sunday afternoon or Monday morning we will be leaving for Texas. It is over 900 miles and I figure we will take a couple of days. Watch us as we travel. The tracker will be running. Just click the link and ride along. We do have internet as we travel so email us if you need anything along the way or just want to chat. I am looking forward to the trip. We will be giving the new engine and transmission a good breakin.
Have a great weekend. We might see you tomorrow night if we have time to post.
Dan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home