Thursday, March 11, 2010

Lots of Shiners

Look at what showed up yesterday. Our friends at the shop had this wonderful cheese cake sent to us for our anniversary. Last week, Mary Jane, tried to send us flowers but we are so far out they won't deliver them. Am I ever glad. So, she tried again with this. It worked. Came via UPS and was still frozen when we got it. The chocolate part is where I dug in, as you can see.
I just did not think about a picture until after I had eaten a piece. Thanks to all the folks at Applied GMC for thinking about Teri and me. What a "shiner" that MJ is. I know it was her thinking as she was the only one that knew it was our 9th anniversary. Something that made some of my past trials all better. Just knowing someone special was thinking about us.
See, there are lots of "shiners" out there. Thanks to those that sent emails complimenting me. Sometimes it is just terribly difficult to be a real true "shiner". But, I am working on it.
Well, gimmy the GMC Motorhome goes to school this afternoon. Come on back later for the story and pictures.
Friday is coming.
Dan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home