Friday, August 27, 2010

Here They Come, Vdubs From Everywhere

Look at that little critter. First thing we saw as we headed out this morning. Teri stuck the camera out the window and pointed. What a shot.
Well, we had to do a little geocaching this morning. I do what I can to keep the girls happy.

We grabbed a couple on our way to Berryville. There we worked over Walmart and the Dollar Tree. Teri and Marci Claire are scrapbooking and needed some supplies.

Oh, and here they come. This shindig is not scheduled until tomorrow morning but look what I found when I drove up at 3 to get my registration.

There is absolutely no way they will get these cars in there. The parking lot was nearly full at 330 pm today. I do not know what they will do with the spill over. I am not showing my car for judge so not a big deal to me.

We will get up and drive to town. Find a parking spot, wherever we can, and walk down to the show.

There are some awesome looking trailer queens here.

But, I believe the large majority of these cars rolled 4 wheels down to arrive.


Some of these guys we saw in Effingham. Many have driven a long ways.

I got to visit with some of the guys this afternoon. The large majority of the Vdub folks are as nice as they come. It will be a fun day tomorrow.


Every model of VW s are here.How do you like this one? It is a refreshment stand.

Something bad happened to this little guy.
Ok, there you have it. The Best Western parking lot is going to be overflowing with Vdubs. Gate opens at 6am. We will be there before 7. I suspect it will get rather warm on the blacktop so I told the girls we will leave before that happens and do some more girl stuff. There is a parade through town after the show. Do not want to miss that. Marci Claire will be waving from the passenger seat.
Hang tough, there will be a lot more to come. We are being fed BBQ and the trimmings tonight at 6pm.
Dan, and the girls.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home