Monday, September 20, 2010

Old Cotton Fields Back Home

Well, can not get the blog to upload pictures. Take my word for it, we are picking cotton. It was 97 degrees out there at 4 pm. Teri and I got home, took a shower, and headed to Sikeston. I had a tv to repair and she wanted to hit the Dollar Tree. She is a great helper. I love it when she goes with me to repair tvs. She went with me to Mounds and Cairo Il Friday. Sunday afternoon she was with me in Cape where we repaired a 47 inch. Teri is really getting handy with a screwdriver. Had a call to repair one in Bloomfield tonight but they did not want to pay me what I am worth. Told them to find someone else. It is also great having Teri in the cotton patch. She marks the bales. I run the module builder.
Will hopefully be able to upload photos later in the week.
Dan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home