Monday, September 6, 2010

Oh Wow

Been a great 3 days. We have had a great time here. Will head home in the morning. We have no Verizon tower for 20 miles. I am stuck on another off brand phone tower and it is so slow I can not upload my pictures. I have a bunch of them too. We geocached up Saturday. Today I took the boys geocaching here in Logansport. The ladies were gone to Plymouth for a blueberry festival. We will stop in Effingham to pick up a couple of Vdub parts. Then it is on to Du Quoin for some GMC stuff at the fairgrounds. I hope we get home at a decent time. No geocaching and we are leaving here by 7 eastern, 6 central. Hope everyone had a great Labor Day, we sure did.
See you soon. Tracker will be running tomorrow, WD0AFQ-1
Dan

1 Comments:

At September 7, 2010 at 4:04 PM , Blogger Freely Living Life said...

Glad to hear that you enjoyed your Labor Day!! =) Excited to see some pictures when you are able to post them. Take care and safe travels!

{{hugs}}

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home